Selling Selling> Diablo 3/Starcraft 2 WoL HotS Account -...

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by WoW Account and Character, 5/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoW Account and Character

WoW Account and Character
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling> Diablo 3/Starcraft 2 WoL HotS Account - $110 (Web) Selling a Diablo 3 account with a Paragon level 68 Barbarian which contains 2 Marquise Emeralds and a Starcraft 2 account linked with it that has Wings of Liberty and the recently released Heart of the Swarm Digital collectors edition [Kerrigan wings are available in the Diablo 3 Account as well as the Torrasque skin on HotS.] Price is non-# and at $110.00 I think its more than fair for these 2 games and the digital collectors for swarm. Transaction will be through Paypal. Payment must be received before the account information is given. The account has never been banned before and has no incidents what so ever. [ Just to warn, those who wish to scam, cheat or fraud your way past this deal don't bother trying you will most likely be reported.] If you are interested Please contact me on my email iykner(AT)yahoo.com [replace AT with @ again temporary email account so don't bother trying anything]. From there I will provide you with my Skype information so we can live chat throughout the transaction process.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.