Selling Selling global easy Top 100 Soul Seeker Account with 5 Awakened, almost 6

Discussion in 'Soul Seeker Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Undyne, 2/22/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undyne

Undyne
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Heya, i´m selling my Soul Seeker Account on the Global Server, i used this Account since this Game started and put countless Hours and Thousands of Bucks into the game to become strong and one of the best.
    Unfortunately i have to sell my Account at this point because i don´t have time anymore to play the Game.

You can do many many things with this Account, you´d be one of the strongest Player on the global Server with a bright future for any future upgrades.
    The new Arena System will be released in some days, harder Raid bosses will be created which will be no Problem for you.

You even have 160 Keys from purchased Packages that never Expire in the Inbox which you can use at any time!
    Along with the 324 Elimination Tickets and 401 Auto Repeat Tickets those Keys are a blessing (The number of the Tickets increase every Day by 15 )

This Account has full upgraded Costumes for:

Sion
    Lana
    Deborah
    Rania

Let´s start of with all the Units this Account has:

Awakened:

7* Lethal Lana+7 with Violent Attack Skill
    7* Immortal Zebram+7 with Iron Wall Skill
    7* Destructive Ciel+7 with Oath of Protection Skill
    7* Great Devil Jacard+7 with Violent Attack Skill
    7* Death World Mithy+7 with Goddess´s Protection Skill

This Team reaches very very High Stats in Scenario and all other Modes!

The Stats, with Lana as lead, are:

ATK: 42.727 (+25%)
    DEF: 4.834 (-10%)
    HP: 122.509

Units which can be awakened in a Short time with the Octagons:

6* Light Sword Sion +10
    6* Reviving Knight Pan +9 (Another 6* Pan is ready for Extreme Upgrade)

Other 6* Units:

6* Hero Researcher Min
    6* Dark Deborah+9
    6* Moon Great Elemental+8
    6* Chaos+8
    6* God of Archery Darek+8
    6* Frosty Rania+8
    6* Pain Liz+7
    6* Saintess Tia+7
    6* Cynthia of Sun+7
    6* Reviving Nia+7
    6* Duke Dmitry+7
    6* Dead Shot Kana+7
    6* Gof of Battles Wintere+7
    6* Warlord Shana+7
    6* Great Uroth+7
    6* Reviving Zebram+0
    6* Great Angel Angelis+0

Other Units:

Only Units worth to mention are:

2x 5* Nia
    2x 5* Orga
    5* Zebram
    5* Shana

(and 9 other 5* Units)

Some 4* Units, a 4* Hatzling, many 3* Units and 9x 2* Hatzling along with some other 2* Units

Runes:

10x 3* Runes
    16x 2* Runes

Also Many Awakened Items und many Set Items:

Every 7* Unit has full Awakened Items, except Mithy who uses a Light Set
    The Account still has 2 Unused Awakened Weapons which i forged sometime ago, their strengh is only decent.

Strengh and what you can do, manage or win:

The whole Scenario is beaten, whole Sky Island Finished, i already made 3* for Elimination in the following Stages:

- The whole Hermes Continent

- 1-5 of Sky Island ( also 1-1, but not worth to mention)
    - 1-10 of Sky Island
    - 2-5 of Sky Island
    - 2-10 of Sky Island
    - 3-5 of Sky Island

All those Stages are to farm Materials for Awakening Items, i still have many Materials from the easier Difficulties, so forging an awakening item from Zero doesnt require to farm in Normal or Hard the whole day.

All Devil Towers are beaten, except Awakened Tyrannus in the first Tower, this guy is pretty Insane.

Very much Points against the Devil in Devil Siege Battle are no Problem at all, getting 100.000 points, until the Devil transformes to it´s awakened Form is possible with Auto battle without any Problems.

You can finish ALL Transcendence Dungeons for farming Awakening Materials with Auto Battle.

The new Distorted Dungeon is winnable with ease if you´re not unlucky to get chain Stun enemys where you can´t do anything, i´ve finished it countless times.

I still have some Shards from the Distorted Dungeon:
    Dimension Shards: 248
    Time Shards: 221
    Crack Shards: 50

Arena:

Every Week top 100 is no problem at all if you do alot of matches.
    ( I don´t know how high you can get with the new Arena System, you´ll find out if you own the Account, but you´ll get very High, thats sure)

Guild:

This Account is in a lvl 10 Guild with Full Guild Buffs, this Guild reaches top 20 every week which you can be part of! Or you join another guild and enjoy to win nearly every fight with this power!
    This Guild always reaches 15.000.000 Points in Devil Siege, for the best rewards!

Gems, Rubies, Gold

Gems: 780 (+950) ( 28 Days of Gifts is still active for 19 another times, means you can count in another 950 Gems)
    Gold: 474.347
    Rubies: 31

Raid:

This Account is a lvl 6 Tank, best is to have Zebram as leader, you can even win alone while having full HP at the end.
    This Account also has 17 Raid Hero Recruit Tokens

You also would´ve many friends with Awakened which you can use to beat something with a 100% chance, or use a friend with Firezone if you want to 3* Sky Island 3-10 for example.

Here are some Screenshots of the Most important Stuff:

If you are Interested, contact me in one of the following Messengers:

Line: McSeekerEX or mcseekerex, you should find me with using both

I created both Accounts for this purpouse, i´m nearly always available on both to respond as fast as possible to you.

The last thing you need to know is the Price i have in mind, the Price is 450€ or BEST OFFER

Please do not hesitate to message me if you have another questions, im looking forward to your messages!

See ya (^.^)/

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Undyne

Undyne
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Updated Price: 300€ or BEST OFFER!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.