Sold Selling [eu] wts ranger 60 - 201/211/263 (274 ap in total) - full tri boss & tet dande

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Keoson, 1/15/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keoson

Keoson
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I'm selling my BDO Account, boring and doing nothing since the merge of the servers.

I have spent a lot of my time on this ranger (178D 1H 57M) and a lot of my money too (360€).

I got so many items in others city, the value assets in Calpheon is around 10 M, in Sand Grain Bazaar 17 M and nothing on Shakatu. 4 Sharp in my mails from a pre-order and a lot of
    Special Meal Box, Jarette's Box, Elixir's, Spellbound Tool Box, Combat Horse Great Box, Fighting spirit horse gear Box in my mails too.

I'm actually in one of the biggest guild, i will leave before selling the account to get more money from Castle. (Around 110 M per week). So there will be more money in my bank.

I got 1 Storage Maid and a lot of workers everywhere. Many costumes, 1 Value pack(30days), 2 Value pack (7days)

I got 3 characters with 27 failstacks, 40 and 46.

High ranking in the redbattlefield. 4K

I'm capped at 5 in CC and AttackSpeed with Mediah Food.

96/1418 SKILLPOINTS, i got all the awakened skills lvl 60.

TRI Muskan : 2 Black magic Crystal - Swiftness
    TRI Bheg : 2 Black magic Crystal - Valor
    TRI Hebetate : 2 Black magic Crystal - Cobelinus
    TRI Giath : 2 Ancient magic crystal of enchantment - Evasion
    Steel dagger : Awakened Spirit Crystal
    TRI Kzarka : 2 Black magic Crystal - Precision
    Sturdy Alchemy Stone of Destruction in the middle
    TET Kamasylven Sword

I can't add more than 2 links so for the pets : 1 LVL10 T3 Dog, 1 LVL10 T3 Hawk, 1 LVL10 T3 Red Panda and 1 LVL10 T2 Red Panda, 1 LVL 10 T3 Penguin and 1 LVL4 T1 Penguin.

For the horse : It's the second best T8 horse in the game, with Drift, Sprint, Instant Accel, Charge, S Back Kick, S Front Kick, S Instant Accel, S Sideways Move, Quick Ride, Roar, Streak Jump, Quick Back, Quick Stop, High Jump.

His stats:
    Speed 155.0, Turn 144.6, Brake 141.6, Accel 157.4 with Light Iron Horseshoes +10 and Light Red plumed Champron +10. He got 8 points for the Two-Seater.

http://imgur.com/a/19ZjS
    http://imgur.com/a/SHvsU

PM me your offers (if you want some information or pictures, do not hesitate)​

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.