Selling Selling End game lvl49 with Evo3 water perse

Discussion in 'Monster Super League Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by nekt, 3/11/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nekt

nekt
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello dear potential buyer,

I'm a lvl49 player who's bit tired of game and want to sell account. It's my first time selling account so I don't know some routines and procedures regarding that and appreciate collaboration for the process of selling it. I also have no problem with a middle man.

starting price is 50$ and I accept whichever offer is better.

Nat5* (not variant):
    evo3 water perse with op substat gems
    Evo2 wood odin with great ruin set gems
    upcoming wood odin from contract

Other notable nat4* monsters:
    water succubus evo3 lvl60, 2 light snowees evo3 lvl60, 1 dark snowee evo3 lvl60, 2 light nike evo3 lvl60, 2 dark seaster evo3 lvl 60, Fire Leonar evo3 lvl60, fire granitus evo3 lvl60, light jellion evo3 lvl60, dark jack evo3 lvl60, dark gatito evo3 lvl60, wood hanahime evo3 lvl50,

* Also a few copies away from a cura evo3 healer and cupid evo3 healer, evo3 water sura and one copy away from evo3 fire stormbeak

Details:

After reaching lvl 50 you will get 500 gems from the level up package I had bought.

I have attached the screenshot to my monster box and also story stages I have maxed. (Phantom forest, aria lake, mirage ruins, seabed caves, star sanctuary, skyfalls). Many other stages are also near max capture rate.

I have also made contract with wood odin and will get her in upcoming week, so I will get closer to evo3 wood odin. Currently have an evo3 water perse and evo2 wood odin as nat5 and bunch of great nat4.

I can clear all golems (golem b10 avg time 2:30 min 100%) and all stone dungeons b10. Also can farm dragon up to b7 almost 100% and dragon b8-10 with few continues.

My clan also always get to lvl60+ titan and I'm always top10 in damage rank.

In pvp I usually can beat top100 teams and I rank top200 and master tier 1.

I also have full siphon set for one of my light snowees and with her I can do mirage ruin extreme speed runs of 40 second a round.

Almost All of my 6* monsters have 15 6* gems with good subs.

pm me for further questions and include your offer.

add me on discord Neva#7083

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Pokemondude

Pokemondude
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Are u still selling this acc??

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.