Selling Ed account non-steam no horizons - $52 million assets, fdl, expert combat rank

Discussion in 'Elite Dangerous Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by pcalways, 11/29/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pcalways

pcalways
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling my Elite Dangerous Account (direct Frontier Account, not linked to Steam, but Frontier allows you to link it to Steam via a Steam key if you wish). The account does not have Horizons. Prepare for the ridiculous amount of screenshots I have taken that show literally everything you could want to know about the account! The account has $52 million in assets, but really has an extra $7.7 million in assets because I bought the Fer De Lance for $43.8 million instead of $51.6 million by buying it at Ising Dock in 109 Piscium, so yay, lower insurance costs! There is 6.2 million in liquid assets with another $300-400k in unclaimed bounties because I was too lazy to fly to an Alliance System to turn them in. The account is also Expert Combat Rank, and halfway to Master. It is also friendly with all the Superpower Factions, so you don't have to worry about getting shot down or not being able to trade. I've turned 1,126 bounties to the various superpowers so they all like me. If you're curious about exploration, the account has visited 149 systems and has 5 days of time played. The only ship is the Fer De Lance, which is outfitted very well for Combat and bounty hunting and can easily take down any ship/most wings solo. As you can see in the screenshots, it isn't maxed out yet as far as outfitting it goes, but it is well on its way. Of course. the outfitting is easy to change since you get 100% back for selling the parts.

Frontier allows me to just change the contact information (Name and Email) with no hassle, so you have 2 options: a) I link the ED account to a throwaway gmail address, and give you the email, the password to the email, and the password to the ED account or b) You tell me the email address you want the account linked to, I link it, and give you the password to the ED account. Two step verification is done through the linked email address, so once you have the password to the ED account and you own the email address linked to the account, you have full ownership of the account.

Unless you have significantly higher reps than me, you will go first. I will stick around and make sure you take full ownership of the account and everything goes off without a hitch, and once both parties are happy, we'll rep each other on playerup and call it a day. This is the only scenario in which I am willing to trade, unless you pay for the services of an official middleman on playerup that I approve of. If you would like to purchase this account, you now know exactly how it will happen and are agreeing to it so my time isn't wasted by someone with 0 reps arguing that I should go first. To contact me, please message me through playerup so I know your playerup username, and and also tell me what your Skype username is. I always see playerup messages first, which let me know that I need to check my Skype account. My Skype username is "pcalwaysgamer" and I will try to check Skype fairly often. However, please message me on both playerup and Skype for the fastest response time. Thank you!

Please send me your offers through private message or on Skype, and if you add me on Skype, change the automatic message to mention something about ED and playerup. The sale will be done through PayPal only.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. irchas20

irchas20
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hello PCalways,
    I am interested in the account. What kind of price are you looking for?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.