Selling Selling Ectos ( 1 2 3) Hey its Wooperman here....Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/20/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Selling Ectos ( 1 2 3) Hey its Wooperman here. Looking to sell guild wars ingame ectos Got: 4 Ectos Stacks (250) Pm me or post if interested. [WTS] Full GW Account with Aion wings Hey, einmal WoW immer WoW Deshalb verkaufe ich hier jetzt wieder meinen GW Account. Das Spiel liegt mir einfach nicht ^^ Es sind alle 4 Kampagnen freigeschalten und keinerlei nennenswerte Charas. Dafür sind aber die Aion Flügel auf dem Account freigeschaltet!! Da der Account PlayNC gebunden ist, würden mir 25 Euro per PSC oder Überweisung reichen. Ihr bekommt natürlich alle relevanten Daten für den PlayNC-Account. Gruß Dark [GuildWars]Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, EotN ( 1 2 3) VERKAUFT Selling Lvl 84 RuneScape account for GuildWars Money:smile: My lvl 84 runescape account got 81 mining perfect to make money got like 2m on the bank and like 2m of stuff on it it got great skills high skills to make money with like woodcutting smithing mining crafting I hope someone is going to reply because i will trade my account for money on GuildWars Send me a message so we can make a Deal Wts guild wars account all campaigns $60 paypal (US-plaync) Hi, I have no more time to play Guild wars and have decided to sell my account. This account has 2 chars that can farm feathers for decent ine of gold, making it self-sufficient even if you spend all the gold on the account. Payment is with paypal, I'm happy with at least $60. Once payed with paypal, the account information and in-game information will be given. My live messenger is ***************************************************** and my MAIN e-mail is ***************************************************** Hope to have some serious buyers, I need the money for my mom. Main Highlights 3 lvl 20 characters with max armor Necromancer,Ritualist, Dervish /bonus can be used to give new characters a fire imp to use until lvl 20, as well as free weapons that can be useful for higher lvls Is the leader of a guild and with a guild hall,...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.