Selling Selling Diablo 3 Account (EU) Demon Hunter L60 &...

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell, 6/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling Diablo 3 Account (EU) Demon Hunter L60 & Barbarian L51 Account | +WC3: ROC+TFT,+SC:BW WHY I AM SELLING Thanks for your interest in my offer. I find it somewhat important to state why I'm selling my account and give my sale a little back story. I played Diablo 1 & 2 and was very excited for Diablo 3. I bought the game when it was released and continued playing and leveling. However my real life caught up to me and devoured me. Yesterday I tried to get back into it since I had some time left but I realized I didn't have the time anymore to play Diablo 3. It's gotten a lot more fun since the initial release though.. so I decided to sell it since I am in need of money. WHAT YOU GET You're basically getting a Diablo 3 Battle.NET Account with a L60 Demon Hunter that's almost through with Inferno (Last 2 Acts not finished) and a Barbarian L51 that's ready to kick love you in Hell. Both characters are very decently geared for their level since I was farming every day, lol.On the same account you're getting the Starcraft Anthology (SC + SC:BW) and Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos as well as the expansion Frozen Throne.
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Poobhalan Sivalingam

Poobhalan Sivalingam
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

price

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.