Selling SELLING Dark Age of Camelot and Lord of the Rings...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Dark Age of Camelot Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Dark Age of Camelot Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

SELLING Dark Age of Camelot and Lord of the Rings Online Accounts DIRT CHEAP!!! Advertisement Register for free to remove this ad im selling my Dark Age of Camelot account and here is what that entails lvl 50 Fire spec wizard on Lancelot He has main artifacts all fully leveled Champion staff some pvp gear Also on daoc account i have a 24 twink scout on one of the classic servers i dont remember which one its been a while and he is a master alchemist with fully templated gear On my lord of the rings online account (still active for like a week) im selling a lvl 30 MAN champion on Nimrodel, He is a full twink he has his own personal house, up to date on all epic quests and a few gold on himself with a few low lvl alts except a lvl 17 twink hunter These accounts im guessing are worth (daoc $100) and lotr ($75) BUTTTT i beleive in fair deals so ill go half price on daoc account and lotr account for $30 i have secret words to both and this is a legit offer so serious buyers only please! u can get ahold of me on AIM (Boyho0dbravery) or my email address is Surfnaked757@yahoo.com thanks for your time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.