Selling SELLING CREDITS! 250k LEFT !

Discussion in 'IMVU Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by JuniorN, 1/22/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuniorN

JuniorN
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Due to past scams, I will not send credits first. I have lost $250 worth of credits from 2 people on here. I am trying to see if Middleman is successful but to continue with just PayPal, Buyer MUST send payment first. If you want to buy through PayPal, please contact between 9:00 A.M - 9:00 P.M. Eastern to get to VIP chat.

I ONLY SEND 100K AT A TIME ALSO.

Listed Middleman is $40 for 100k. I will do a custom Middleman for you if you'd like a different amount.

If you want credits that are not listed above (must not be more than 100k) please take the amount of credits and multiply with .40
    Every 1k = .40 cents
    For example: 52k × .40 = $20.80

If you need to contact me about anything you may message me for any other contact information.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST USING MIDDLEMAN JUST FOR THE SECURITY

IF YOU DO NOT GO THROUGH MIDDLEMAN, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE YOUR ORDER IF I FEEL INSECURED ABOUT THE ORDER
    Due to past scams, I will not send credits first. I have lost $250 worth of credits from 2 people on here. I am trying to see if Middleman is successful but to continue with just PayPal, Buyer MUST send payment first. If you want to buy through PayPal, please contact between 9:00 A.M - 9:00 P.M. Eastern to get to VIP chat.

I ONLY SEND 100K AT A TIME ALSO.

If you want credits that are not listed above (must not be more than 100k) please take the amount of credits and multiply with .40
    Every 1k = .40 cents
    For example: 52k × .40 = $20.80

If you need to contact me about anything you may message me for any other contact information.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST USING MIDDLEMAN JUST FOR THE SECURITY

IF YOU DO NOT GO THROUGH MIDDLEMAN, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE YOUR ORDER IF I FEEL INSECURED ABOUT THE ORDER
    D
    100k = 35$ QUICK RETAIL PRICE!​

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    JuniorN

JuniorN
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

bump 450k stock! Straight from creator account!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.