Selling [Selling] Caldari Golem pilot, 45mill SP

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts For Sale' started by Tau_Ceti, 12/3/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tau_Ceti

Tau_Ceti
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Account highlights:

Omega prepaid out december 2016.
    Caldari Male pilot, PvE and PvP combat oriented
    Golem - Marauders V (skills for Cruisers, Torpedoes and Heavy Missiles all at Specialization IV)
    Heavy Assault Cruisers V
    Missileskills mostly maxed
    Gunneryskills for frigate/destroyersize ships mostly maxed
    Skills for both shield and armortanking mostly maxed
    ++ Solid distribution in all related skilltrees.

Straight off the bat this account allows you to fly (with very good skills and viable fits):
    Golem (PvE/PvP powerhouse, fitted for L4 missions but can also handle pretty much any L5)
    Rattlesnake (Cheaper alternative to the Golem, highly efficient in pvp and pve)
    Tengu (mostly used for blitzing L4 combat missions)
    Svipul (pvp)
    Buzzard (exploration)
    All of these ships come with the account, fully fitted and with a hangar full of high quality/factionequipment for all kinds of purposes.

*Widow
    *Gila
    *Ishtar
    *Cerberus
    *Skills for flying these ships efficiently are available, but the ships have to be purchased

Fully fitted ships for farming burnermissions:
    Wolf
    Hawk
    Vengeance
    Retribution
    Garmur x2 (For burner talos and team burners)

Selling this account because I have no intention of playing Eve anymore, the game is fun, but I've had my time in it and consider myself done.
    This account will be yours for life without any interruption or scam from my side.
    You will not recieve any account information before I recieve payment. I am trustworthy, and so should you be, attempts of scamming/arguing about this will be ignored.
    Price: 220 Euro

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.