Selling Aion account for a 60 day wow game time card PLEASE READ!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hey everyone! Just a quick one I purchased Aion on it's release date and I must say I ain't a big fan. I wont say it is a bad game it is actually quite good but as a personal preference I prefer World Of Warcraft. I have an account that hasn't been touched for sometime and I would just like to let everyone know that I have an account up for grabs to whoever maybe interested. I have no intention of touching my account ever again it is just sitting there doing nothing. I have a working mic and vent and a contact number if you would like to ring. I don't want anyone ripping me off since I am doing use a big favour saving use time and money. If your interested in starting Aion you can just take this offer in consideration and send me a message (you can just download aion and use this account to play). You can add my and talk to me or email me on dan_dan_the_piano_man@ (I am a qualified piano teacher :p). I am a nice guy and a very honest/trustworthy person. I live in Western Australia (GMT+8 TIMEZONE) just letting use know. You will be given full control of the account I will make sure I change all the contact details and will also give you the CD key to the account so the account will be under your control fully. Thank you for reading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.