Selling Selling account lvl 134 Hello everybody . I quited...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Runescape Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Selling account lvl 134 Hello everybody . I quited rs a while ogo and today I decided that I could make some extra cash and make someone hapopy too lol . So ... my account has something like 530m total wealth .. 340m cash and the rest in items . It has no blackmarks , I never botted on it ... so it's a safe account to play on . Total lvl is 2273 .. with a little work you can max it out . THe price for the account is 400$ ... I think it's a fair price . Ok .. so email me at : andyspark27@yahoo.com Oh .. almost forgot .. here's a print screen with my stats and wealth Uploaded with ImageShack.us Sellign my 138 rs account Hello everybody . It's time to quit runescape and today I'm selling my account . I don't really have time to play anymore cause I have a full time job now . Ok .. so my account has like 200m total wealth , it's combat lvl is 138 , almost all achievment diary completed , 280qp , no blackmarks . THE PRICE IS : 300 USD I'm not going first under any circumstances . The payment options I accept are WesternUnion and MoneyBookers . CONTACT: gold.james43@yahoo.com HEre's a print screen I just took . Uploaded with ImageShack.us Selling my 138 maxed total 2496 very rich aprox 20bil wealth no blackmarks also accepting irl meeting Hello i am selling my maxed 138 runescape account wich has 2496 total level the account is very rich has a partyhat set some other rares also has the new armour sets torva pernix and virtus and a lot of other expensive items the account has all the holiday event items including sythe and bunny ears it also has all the void items, all the dungeoneering items and is close to getting the accompleshment cape the account has all the quests done and all the diary's and has all the songs unlocked. Here are some shots so you can see the account THE PRICE FOR BUYOUT IS: 2500 EUR I DO NOT GO FIRST The only payment ways i accept are trough Moneybookers or Western Union I also accept to meet in REAL LIFE to trade it if...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.