Sold Selling [921] Firemage with all Legendaries and BIS Gear/Trinkets + Multi chars Lvl110

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SkyhawkxD, 3/25/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkyhawkxD

SkyhawkxD
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Payment is via Paypal Only
    Offer here or on my skype SkyHawkx3
    Contact me here or on my Skype Skyhawkx3

Hello there!

I'm willing to sell my WoW Account via paypal ... that has the following features :

- Troll Fire Mage --- Server Tarrenmil EU (( It has 3 character level 110 ( Mage/Demonhunter/Monk ) and 2 level 100+ Druid/Priest and 2 level 90 ( Rouge/Warlock) )) ----> Picture

- 7 Legendaries : all of them for Fire Mage -------> Picture
    ( [Marquee Bindings of the Sun King] , [Koralon's Burning Touch] , [Shard of the Exodar] , [Darckli's Dragonfire Diadem] , [Pyrotex Ignition Cloth] , [Belo'vir's Final Stand] , [Norgannon's Foresight] )

- Bag Item level is 921 ... Equipped Item level is 908 ------> Picture

- Weapon Ilvl 925 with 54 Traits --------> Picture

- Very good stat optimization -----> Picture

- all BIS Trinkets ------> Picture

- Frost Mage has 46 Traits and ilv916 Weapon -----> Picture

- Inventory (30slot bags) ( Item Worth more than 150k gold ) ------> Picture

-Bank Page (30slot bags) All of good 900+ Gear -----> Picture

- Achievements 4135 ( Cutting Edge , Ahead of the Curve ) and KeyStone Master and Glory of the legion hero

-I have all followers including meatball
    -All Class hall upgrades and 74k Order hall resources
    -I have 270 Blood of sergaras 100 in the mage 170 in the demonhunter ( that is can be sold for gold or for order resources )

- 2 Mount only ... Picture
    -Gold has 70k gold , and around 250k gold in items that you can sell

-I have max Level Alchemy with Deadly grace rank 3 others rank 2 ... All Enhanting Recipes rank 3
    -I have Max level Herb in demonhunter with all herbs rank 3 except Dreamleaf and Aethrill
    -Legendary follower equipment
    ----> Picture can be used to farm alot of resources along the +100 resources I already have

Payment is via Paypal Only
    Offer here or on my skype SkyHawkx3
    Contact me here or on my Skype Skyhawkx3

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.