Sold [Selling] 889 ilvl Ret Pally with Cloak, Belt and Shoulder BiS Legendaries, 4pcT19, etc

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kennalc, 3/23/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kennalc

Kennalc
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

(I'm currently still using this character that's why I'm selling it at that price.)

I'm selling my Fresh new Legion account with Raid-ready Retribution Paladin with Cloak, Belt and Shoulders (all BiS, ready for future patch when you can equip 3 legendaries ). He also has a 4th legendary which is the Neck/Prydaz.

Legendaries: Chain of Thrayn (BiS Ret Belt), Whisper of Nathrezim (BiS Ret Cloak), Ashes to Dust (BiS Ret Shoulder) and Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum ****
    Gear ilvl: 889 with 4 piece T19
    Weapon ilvl: 908
    Artifact Knowledge: 25
    Artifact Ranks: 52
    Seal of Broken Fates: 6/6
    Gold: 40000g
    Order Resources: 20000 (ready for research for the next rank in next patch)

Here's his gear with Cloak and Belt legendary:

Level 110 Human Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

And this is his other gear, equipped with Shoulder and Neck legendary (swapped out my Belt and Cloak, of course):

Level 110 Human Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Sell price: $500 (Verified Paypal) which includes 29 days of gametime and level 100 Boost ($60 value). You can use a middleman but you pay for his services. Will give you email, password and recovery question/answer.

About myself: I'm an old gold/account seller in another website called Tipidpc, I have 52 positive feedbacks there, please click this link for you to see:

TipidPC.com - ehcastro3 - Ratings

You can also make an account in Tipidpc and message me there for peace of mind.

Here are some of my screenshots from my satisfied customers:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.