Sold Selling 8 ball pool coins, cheap, instant delivery

Discussion in '8 Ball Pool Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by 8ballchesp, 1/16/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8ballchesp

8ballchesp
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Buy 8 Ball Pool Cash or Coins

1, How do you recharge?
    First, we need your Miniclip account to load your game progress, then we will use ITUNES GIFT CARD to recharge our own APP ID to make a purchase for you in the game.
    2, Why so cheap? Are you guys using ITUNES GIFT CARD from official channels?
    The ITUNES GIFT CARD we used are purchased from Apple and we bought them on cheaper prices.
    3, Will you do anything with my account?
    Certainly not, we will clear your account information in our backstage after we completed the recharge, without saving any information of yours. Items can not trade with each other in this game so you will not have any loss of items. (You can set up a new password for your account before you place an order, then change it back to your commonly used password after we complete the recharge.)
    4, How long is the delivery time?
    Usually within 5-10minutes. If there are too many orders, delivery time may be extended to 15minutes.

Contacting me!!

kik - 8ballchesp
    whatsapp -
    +447827985984
    i'm free to talk whenever

Pricing,
    Coins

$1 - 500,000 coins
    $5 - 4,000,000 coins
    $10 - 10,000,000 coins

Cash
    $1 - 5 cash
    $5 - 40 cash
    $10 - 100 cash

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.