Sold Selling 4k GF PC-Dragon

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Jenkie, 3/20/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenkie

Jenkie
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I'm not a pro seller, so I'm just gonna list what I'd be interested in seeing I guess...
    Main toon is a +/- 4k GF, depending on kit. Pic shows a 3.9k as I've just unlocked the Sheildbearer's sword/shield, and am in the process of upgrading them. This will put the toon at around 4.2k. Maxed Drowned sword and shield are in inventory, and put the gf at just over 4k.

Main has all boons except the newest Cloaked Ascendancy campaign, for which it has a good start. Included are rank 12 enchantments for all slots except utility (which have rank 10's), Transcendant Feytouched and Elven Battle Enchantment, epic Giant Strider, Sylvan Stag mounts, Rank 12 VIP, rare potions, gear, scrolls, dyes - even a Caturday Cloak! Also membership in one of the top 5 level 20 guilds.

What else... maxed out greater Cloak of Lathander, Greater Plated Belt of Constitution, 6 maxed-out R140 artifacts, Token of Chromatic Storm in the process of refining (currently rank 101/140), 4 level 25 professions, TONS of epic profession assets, refining points, wards, reagents, 900k in Astral Diamonds, 600 gold, level 40 and 35 companions, and a couple 20 and 25 companions.

Also includes level 60+ TR with a private guild and guild bank, and other level 60's.

Again I'm not a pro, so let me know if I missed any important details; been playing since Beta and hate to give it up, but life is making demands upon my time. I'm open to offers, and also hoping to hear from experienced traders about what they might consider a fair value for this account. Thanks for looking!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.