Selling Selling 3 RaF accounts. First account: This is the...

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by Jay Wilkos, 8/31/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Wilkos

Jay Wilkos
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling 3 RaF accounts. First account: This is the recruiter account. It has a lvl 100 mage on Vox server. Dark Elf with a cool name. RoF expansion. The character has over 4000 AA's, heros forge, Dreadscale Mount. Hardcore heritage gear and RoF gear. A bunch of other stuff I'm failing to add too. The account also has a 91 shaman on Vox. ALSO this account has a 70 shaman, epic 1.5, on fippy darkpaw with some raid gear and like 600 aa's. Account is still currently still GOLD status. Fippy char has celestial skystrider mount and dreadscale mount. Second account: This account is the recruitee to the first. 100 bard on vox. Cool name. 5000 aa's. RoF and hardcore heritage gear. Hero's forge. Epic ornamentation. On fippy this account has a lvl 70 shadow knight, raid geared, epic 2.0 and 800 aa's. Dragonscale mount, some cool clickies and stuff. This account is still GOLD status. Third account: This account is also the recruitee of the first account. On vox the character list is: 99 ranger, headshot maxed, like 2k aa's, 96 shadowknight currently 2.7k aa's or something and probably over 3k after double exp and maybe even lvl 99 and also has epic 2.0, 85 paladin cant remember how many aa's but im thinking over 1k aa's, all characters have hardcore heritage gear, an onyx skystrider mount. The accounts are RaF'd to the first, the good RaF that they stopped a while back so they are grand fathered in. The vox accounts have over 300k plat between them, way more in sellable stuff. I'm sure I missed some stuff so if you have any questions just PM me on here. If you are interested in buying them PM me on here with an offer and we can exchange numbers or Skype or whatever is most comfortable and easiest for both of us.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell

Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Is this still available?

3. OP
    OP
    Jay Wilkos

Jay Wilkos
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

yes

4. OP
    OP

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Asking price?

5. OP
    OP
    Jay Wilkos

Jay Wilkos
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I would probably sell them for 500

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.