Selling 220 crat RK1 FULL ALPHAS + DB3 items + IoGC (Original owner, not merged)Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hey again folks, I've decided to quit AO as it has become clear to me that I won't have time to play for the next years. I play WoW mainly and hope to keep it that way after the new expansion pack release. For that I wish to sell my account with everything on it. First of all this account was created 1-2 months ago. I levled her pretty quick and got her endgame geared in a few weeks. So the character and the account got almost no history. About the crat: Level 220 CLAN solitus crat AI level 20+ All expansion packs. Full alphas Items worth 2-3B credit Wearing 3 pieces QL 300 CSS Best twinking gear Rare DB3 bracer Best nanos self-castable + all APF nanos Weapons is LUST OF XAN's. Has BoC + beast helm + beast pads for socials. Account has no alts as it is new It is not merged so you can merge it to your account if you decide to purchase it. I've been selling my old AO accounts on this forum with no trouble and I want to keep it that way. For security measures we can talk over phone, exchange facebook id's etc whatever makes you feel more comfortable. If you live in Norway I would be happy to set up a real life meeting if you want that. I'm orginal owner of this account and want the buyer to be happy with the purchase as much as possible Payment: Price: 230 euro (negociable) I accept paypal and moneybookers. If we use paypal money will be sent as gift + I would need your id photo because of too many paypal scams in the past. Real life meeting is also an option if you are able to come/meet in Norway. Contact details: : Spreaa : vegard_uhre@ PS: Scammers don't even have to try as I've been doing this for a very very long time. I know all your tricks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.