Selling 220 adv, CSS 300 set, credits RK1.Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hi there, I decided to quit the game as im going back into the military and dont have much time for playing these days. I've played on RK1 for the past year levling a adv. I decided to sell creds, account and armor seperatly. 220/14/50 CLANNER Solitus adv female - RK1 GOT BURDEN, PADS AND HELM from beast. Full dustbrigade armor Twitch pistol + JEPP for maximal FA dmg. Beast swords for social look. PARAGON NECK. Best heals and nanos selfcast. Masterpiece Ancient Bracer and Hud masterpiece item. ql 240+ symbs. Keys: Inferno garden Penumbra garden / sanct Ado garden / sanct Schoel garden Enel garden/ sanct Aban. *All items of value on this character will stay except for AI armor. Items as Inf boots, hhab, aruls and everything else stays. Bank is FULL of twink items. ALTS: 200 NT (perfect for kiting in inferno) Currently in a great org. Not very known in my guild. Never had any trouble with players ingame so great repp with this adv. Full ql 300 CSS sett: PRICE 180$ USD Price 1 billion credits: 65$ USD This account is the safest account out on the market as it comes from me, im the orginal owner and to make sure you get everything with the account following will be delivered after payment: - Username and password - ID SCAN from me. - Last 4 digits of credit card used. - Phone number in case you have questions later on. Payment information: - Moneybookers (I only accept from verified people) - WU *NO SCAMPAL. Belive me I will just ignore you if your not bothered reading this. Contact: vegard_uhre@ (/mail)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.