Sell Buy Accounts Lineage 2, Buy Account Lineage 2, Lineage 2 AccountMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Need exploit/tool to L2Godz or Dark Utopia

Account Information
    Hello, I need an exploit or tool to private L2j interlude server L2Godz (*****************************************************) or Dark Utopia (*****************************************************) . I want to make some items, hlapex isn't warking here. Please help me.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    need script for buffer

Account Information
    hellow! i need ur help ppl plz. i have a buffer and i waht him to sell buffs on bot does any one have a script for this one?

Account for Sale

T-Rex file edit ?

Account Information
    can you do a file edit for the trexs to make them show which one drops life stones

Account for Sale

Interlude servers

Account Information
    Hello guys. I'm new here and I read most of the Haplex Threads and the Threads with servers that Haplex work on. But I couldnt found any Thread about some Interlude servers where Haplex works. So if some1 knows pls tell me ( I have just inderlude client ... ). Thank You In Advance !

Account for Sale

L2Memories (Interlude) Need Help!!!

Account Information
    Hello all, Right now im looking for some interlude exploits/hacks especially for l2memories, but i cant find them... If someone can tell me any cheat that works on this server i will be very thankfull please help me

Account for Sale

Is Lineage f2p or how much does it cost?

Account Information
    How much does it cost to get started or is it f2p?

Account for Sale

New player, already frustrated, I suck.(L2Walker)

Account Information
    As soon as I found out the goal is PVP at max level, and everything to get there is pointless...but the game get's fun at 60 + I never wanted to bot...have a machine play a game for me, ectera, and I played FFXI... But this is just so boring!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't find anyone around your level to party with, it's not even required, which means it's basically a SP game. My cousin can do boring tasks easily, he played 7 hours yesterday running in a circle killing things for a level, at 45. I don't have that kind of bordem, maybe if I was partying and such, but solo, no way. Now, I know you probably didn't want to hear any of that, but I wanted to say it anyways. now if the game does truely get interesting at 60+(And I'm on a trial, so I don't care) I've googled various places and found like 5 different L2Walker things, talking about Bypass's and versions and I don't know what's outdated or valid, and you have many topics leading me to different ends, so I was wondering if one kind soul could please read this rant and post a link to a recent, and working guide, with the required files linked also. I'd be grateful, thank you. As I'm sure I'm breaking some kind of rule or so here, I probably will get a smartass comment or no response at all, but I am hoping. Thanks for your time.

Account for Sale

Conection problem l2walker

Account Information
    Hi. I have little problem. I playing on official servers in usa (hindemith). I have oog walker ver. 10.8.6 . If conecting walker writing pls where is problem?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.