Sell Buy Account Lineage 2, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Accounts

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Iv Searched for hours, now im asking for help

Account Information
    Iv been trying to get walker to work on a C6/interlude l2 off private server. Ig and OOG, Iv searched these forums for hours trying to find a solution and I have yet to find one. Ig walker verifys using l2asrv, but once in game for about 1-2mins my character will freez and there is nothing i can do. The server continues to run fine as i watch other players run around and buff. I have read other players post on these forums who have had the same problem but no solution. One solution was to have L2Divine run in the backround, but that is all that the person wrote, I couldnt figure it out. So if someone figured out how to get this to work on a private interlude server please send me a pm. Next was OOGwalker, I found the server Ip and Port by using the CMD comand and typing netstat -n after collecting the ip and port i became stuck for a protocol. I searched and came acrost this information. Make a .bat file and past this into the notebook file l2.exe -L2ProtocolVersion then save it into your l2 system folder. once you have that, log into game, Once in game minimize and go to your system folder and open the .bat file it should promt you with the protocol number. For me all it did was open another interlude client. So i have no Protocol number, I kept looking, someone posted that 746 and 744 are protocol numbers for interlude, so i tried them. no luck. So i took all that info into account and tryed my next step. I downloaded tcptunnel and installed Microsoft loopback adapter. I created the .bat file for the tcptunnel and added the private server ip into it. saved it then ran the .bat file. i pluged in the info that was in one of the tutorials for the loopbackadapter and saved everything, tryed running OOG walker, it would say link login server success, Login loginserver timed out Iv been on the forums about 6-7 hours now, I tryed and tryed to figure this out for my self, But now i am asking for some help. If there is someone out there who know any little information that might beable to get my and my boat sailing that would be most appreciated. Thanks for your time Zedsdead101

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Need Quest bug

Account Information
    Hello any know about quest bug ( in l2 gracia) who add p.atk p.def atk.speed critical rate ? I dont know what is this quest help me pls

Account for Sale

Request Zoomhack/walker GvE

Account Information
    Hi yall, I wonder if anyone had a systemfile with zoomhack included for GvE ? Been trying to find one named "Jodedor" but didnt find it...without pw at least And a walker for GvE Help me out plx

Account for Sale

lineage walker with hacking anti-bot sistem?

Account Information
    Hola a todos disculpen peor mi ingles es pesimo ojala alguien pueda ayuidarme alguien conose de algun bot que pae por alto el anti-bot sistem porque si ejecuto el walker me bota y me banea la cuanta . agracias por todo atte. Garova

Account for Sale

OOG / IG Walker for L2Extreme

Account Information
    yooo , i need to get a working oog / ig for l2extreme , if i push home with ingame walker the window doesnt pop. here is the site : ***************************************************** Thanks in advance

Account for Sale

OOG don't recognise items

Account Information
    I can't see my items in oog, it appears spaces or some strange words. I check use heal pots but still doesn't use them. Plz help! I use OOGeL2Walker_10.9.1 btw I play Gracia Part 2

Account for Sale

Ig walker problem

Account Information
    If i use OracleL2Walker2.09b work ok but not appear nothin in my invetori and dont see mobs but if i use eL2Walker2.13 detect all but bot dont work. Server is a L2j x30, Gracia Final, with original files only change host. GG necesary for login and in game. Some help for work it?

Account for Sale

bfdr

Account Information
    Anyone know working bot on bfdr 12x? plz share it

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.