Selling Sell Account - [WTS] Stacks of Ectos! (20$ /...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/3/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Sell Account - [WTS] Stacks of Ectos! (20$ / Stack) Hello there, I am looking to sell a few stacks of ectos for 20$ (Canadian Dollars) each. I have not done a lot of trades so if you have loads of feedback, I have no problem with you going first. If you don't have a lot of feedback, I go first. 1 stack at a time Paypal payments only If you are interested, message me through PM and leave your for easy munication. Sell Account - [WTS] Stacks of ectos/zaishen keys Wele to my shop, a secure place where you decide how the price is low ! Yup, that is true ! What I actually have : 3 stacks of ectos( 20$ each) 2 stacks of zaishen (15$ each) TAKE them ALL : 80$ ! My rules : You contact me if you are interested (I love but I can download if you want). The buyer always goes first. After a succestful trade, I would like the buyer to leave a feedback on this thread. *OPTIONAL, Armbraces Stack of Ectos : 30.00(USD) 3 Stacks Available Stack of Zkeys : 25.00(USD) 0 Stacks Available (changes instantly) ( im bearly carrying any stacks of zkeys anymore) Armbraces : 5.00(USD) [each armbrace] 55 Available Sorry guys (USD) only... You can buy any ammount of Zkeys/Ectos you want dont have to be in a stack.. *Note* Paypal is used for this, When Payment is proceeding the Buyer must Accept Fee's From Paypal, If Sent to me with Fee It will not be Accepted! Also you must send it as "Gift", because paypal always es back to try and Claim Fees from both Buyer and Seller and with that they cant... All of this will be explained before the transaction is done ^^. I always have Stock for any amount you need... After Each Transaction is done Please do leave a feedback... All Transactions are done by IM, and if a middle man is needed for this its fine with me... Just send me a Pm by Epvpers with the Subject name of this [Ectos]/[Zkeys]/Armbraces] Then i will respond and give you my...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.