Selling Sell Account - [WTS] Mule account Hello everyone!...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/13/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Sell Account - [WTS] Mule account Hello everyone! I am looking to sell one of my old account. It has 3 characters, and is pretty much a mule account. It's UAX, and it has 2 characters ing on their fifth birthday. It's a perfect account for storage, or if you want to build it up. I am looking for a stack of ectos or a stack of zkeys, whichever, doesn't really matter. I'd prefer not to take any IRL cash, but if I get a decent offer, I might think about it. The only way I am going first is if you have a higher feedback than me. If you have the same feedback as me (0 - while posting this) we will go half and half. And if you have less feedback than me, you will go first. The account is NOT PlayNC Soft linked, so once you change the PW, it's all yours. If you are interested, let me know by either posting here or through a PM. Thanks, Destructive Decision (I know spelled the name wrong) Sell Account - [WTS] Mule account all camps Just like the title says, it's just a mule account about 59 months old, nothing really too it. It has: Level 20 rit - nothing great level 20 monk - nothing great level 20 necro - nothing great level 20 derv - pvp only It's jsut sitting there and hasn't been used in a while, I am not the OO, but it was bought off here, and it is not PLAYNC linked so once it's yours, it's yours. The price is going to be a stack of ectos or $38 USD. If you have a higher reputation I will go first, if you do not I'd expect you to go first. MM at your own expense. Let me know Sell Account - [WTS] Multiple Accounts I currently have 5 Accounts with All Campaigns as well as EotN, 1 of which has Factions and NF Collector's and all preorder items. I am looking for offers and will accept payments in Ectos, Zkeys or Real World currency via Paypal. I have all login information required to change everything to your liking, but all accounts are linked to PlayNC. If you are interested, leave a message or PM me. Sell Account - [WTS] Multiple GWAMM ACC! 50/50 Hello...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.