Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling Sell Account - [WTS] Gw Acc r5 Koabd (Meine...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Sell Account - [WTS] Gw Acc r5 Koabd (Meine Gildenhalle riecht nach mahagoni) Verkaufe den GW Acc wie im titel beschrieben 28 max titel. Fehlende: Süßes und Party. Mainchar: Assa mit riss rüstung und gloves + Qualdolchen, Mobway und dayway ready. Preis: 290e Sell Account - [WTS] GW ACC R9/C5 almost 6/Z6 45HoM Points Hi, So the account has 9 Characters Slot, 1 extra storage(4th anniversary), Game of Year Edition, Guild Wars Nightfall PreOrder(Weapons) and 45 HoM points. There are 2 PvE character,a monk set for 55hp build and a warrior, with many leet armors including FoW, chaos gloves, a lot of Tormented, Oppressor and Destroyer weapons. Already got 50 Minipets, all heroes with Elite armors, all rare pets, only miss 1 oppressor or destroyer weapon for full Monument of Valor. He's Kind Of A Big Deal(9/10), with all others titles in the half way to be maxxed or more. With a few days you can reach 50/50. You just need to finish some vanquish and coop, you dont need to spend more ectos or money cause you have nothing more to buy lol! Now the pvp parts : I unlocked all pvp weapons, exotic and stuff. Here the screens : Just a few points to Champion 6 Btw The account is Plaync LINKED I got cdkeys and all informations. Payment : 1) If you trust me, you pay first and i'll give you informations and stuff. 2) OR you pay (Willing to use service at buyers expense) C/O is 150€ I'll wait just a few days before to sell at this price if someone wants to offer 170€. B/O is 170€ Ty Sell Account - [WTS] GW ACC with all games on it. Selling GW account with all games on it, only one character on account, not much acplishment. Willing to sell it cheap, Paypal only. Sell Account - [WTS] GW ACC, alle teile Verkaufe einen UNGEBUNDENEN gw-acc mit allen teilen. hat keine besonderen items oder chars, verkaufe sozusagen nur das spiel. Preis: 20-25€ (VB) Zahlungsmöglichkeiten: Paypal, PSC, ggf. auch Banküberweisung. Screenshots auf Anfrage,...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.