Selling Sell Account - [WTS] Guild Wars account 35/50 The...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Sell Account - [WTS] Guild Wars account 35/50 The account contains the following features/goodies: -1 makeover credit -Aion wing code -2 additional storage panes and the 4th year pane which makes 3 -35/50 HoM -Costumes: Balthazar, Melandru, and Shining Blade Uniform -Various Gold unids on characters -Rank 3 Zaishen -All 3 games and EOTN Characters: -Ele: Elite Stoneforged -Assassin: Obby with Chaos Gloves (main character) Has 4 other sets of elite armor -Warrior: Elite Sunspear -Ranger: Elite Ancient -Necro: Elite Luxon -Rit: Elite Asuran Account Based titles: -R3 Luxon -R3 Kurz The main character (The Assassin) has 22 Max titles and an easily obtainable 3-4 more depending on how much time you want to spend on the account. He has Max party title and 8,500 points toward Sweet Tooth title. Also has a little over 1,000 toward drunkard. All skill hunters have been pleted so you have access to all elite skills with a tome. The Assassin has access to most normal skills but not all. The account is linked and all information will be given to you including the Serial code in case you get hacked. Account is about 3 years old and has roughly 2,900 hours Middle man is wele but YOU must pay for him. If not YOU go first. If you have any questions send me a message and I'll respond asap! s/b: ?? c/o ?? b/o $250.00 Sell Account - [WTS] Guild Wars Account 44/50 w/ some PvP Titles Sold Sell Account - [WTS] Guild Wars Account 46/50 I was among the first players of guild wars so this account is very old. It has 72 months so I guess it's about 6 years old. Below are some info. If you have any questions, either post it in this thread or pm me. US account Ncsoft linked (all ncsoft master account info are available) Still has original CD with key 12 lvl. 20 characters (11 PVE, 1 PVP) All three campaigns with EOTN Characters Info: 12 lvl 20 characters from all professions (most have heavy equipment bags) 4 main characters: (they have most or all of their main...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.