Selling Sell Account - [WTS] 40/50 HoM Acc Hi I'm looking...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Sell Account - [WTS] 40/50 HoM Acc Hi I'm looking to sell my account, it has 40/50 HoM points with easily enough money to finish some monuments to get it to 44/50, and then all that is needed are more titles. The account is PLayNC linked I have all the info and will transfer the plaync over as soon as the account is bought. Characters: Ele(Main): Many elite sets of armor, Obsidian armor, chaos gloves, 5 maxed titles with some close, maxed party title, SC ready, and has beaten all camps. Monk: A few sets of elite armor, Obsidian armor, chaos gloves, farmer builds and armor, SC ready, eotn and proph beaten, cathan close(at Cavalon/HzH) Derv: Vabbian, primeval, and obsidian armor, chaos gloves, elite runner, and half of WiK done, NF and most of eotn beaten -There is about 550k and about 75e on the account, along with some unded minis, also I have captured the imperial phoenix i just need to level it 20 to fill that last slot for the fellowship monument. HoM: -Devotion: 5/8 (20minis) -Fellowship: 7/8 (only needs the imperial phoenix) -Honor: 12/18 (12 statues) -Resilience: 8/8 -Valor: 8/8 What's on the acc: -NF collector's edition -Fac collector's edition -NF Preorder Weapons -Fac Preorder Weapons -GotY eddition upgrade -15 total char slots -Aion Wings -4th year storage slot -BMP -All skill unlock packs -Pvp item/acces unlock packs s/b: $100 b/o: $150 Kind of hoping to trade the account for another gw account, pm me if you want to trade. Paypal or trade for another gw acc, buyer goes first unless they have subsantial rep on this site. I will as soon as I recieve payment, change the email on the plaync account, and then hand over the account to its new owner. Thanks, hoping to get this sold soonish. Pm me if there are any questions, thanks. P.S. I also have a hero r7 c2 g2 hb1 account i want to sell has, 2 sets of fow, 4 chaos gloves, and lots of nice weps, all pvp chars, ready for highend pvp. Meaning all the chars/weps on the account are from reward points,...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.