Selling Sell Account - [WTS] 35/50 HoM, 15 titles MAX...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Sell Account - [WTS] 35/50 HoM, 15 titles MAX Hello, I was thinking to quit gw and I am not planning to paly gw 2 so i sell my account. I got 35 points in HoM and 15 maxed titels (nearly 17) which is Im Very Important. My main character is my assassin and got as i said 15maxed titles Titles maxed are: Slayer of all Secret agent Legendary Delver Not Too Shabby Legendary Spearmarshal Holy Lightbringer Legendary Survivor Incorrigible Ale Hound Guardian of Elona Guardian of Cantha Elonian Vanquisher Canthan Vanquisher Canthan Elite skill hunter Protector of Elona Protector of Cantha Nearly maxed: Elonian Cartographer title (96.7%) Canthan Cartographer title (94%) Elonian Elite Skill Hunter (105 of 140 elite skills) I'm working on maxing this. Equipment. Obby Armor Chaos Gloves Ancient armor Elite kurzick armor Asuran armor Bandana Mask of the mo zing. All Hero armors and Rainbow Pheonix inside Hom!!! _____________________________________ Small info: My mesmer have Tormented Offhand+Oppressor Wand. _____________________________________ It feels like i forgot something but if you need more info just ask If you want screens tell me. When you bid tell me your method of payment. ____________________________________ Start bid= 90$ Current Offer= ~ Buy Out= Highest bid!! Edit: My account is europe linked,im the first owner and got cd-keys. Sell Account - [WTS] 35/50, 16 Maxed titles UNLINKED!!!! Hello, I was thinking to quit gw and I am not planning to paly gw 2 so i sell my account. I got 35 points in HoM and 16 maxed titles (I can get 5-7 more pretty fast for more payment) My main charater is my Assassin. I've played 2100h on him and about 5000h on my whole account. As the title says my account is NOT linked. Its a europe account with both blood and tears put in it. Titles maxed are: Slayer of all Secret agent Legendary Delver Not Too Shabby Legendary Spearmarshal Holy Lightbringer Legendary Survivor Incorrigible Ale Hound Guardian of Elona Guardian of Cantha...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.