Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling sell 2 lol acc on west and east west server :) Pm...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/7/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

sell 2 lol acc on west and east west server :) Pm me for more info about the acc i can tell you that the acc have skins WTS: LoL account, all champions, 700 + wins, 60+ skins 5 legendary skins Ive been playing League of Legends for about two years, ive collected every champion there is avalitble up to LuLu and there is 61 + skins on the account ( includding Legendary vladamir, tristana, olaf, chogath, teemo) i can provide links to my champions, and all my rune pages please msg for them, also willing to screenshare over to verify contents Asking 250.00 maybe willing to go lower, not looking to trade WTT: Tradeing HoN Legacy Account I want to trade HoN Legacy account for an LoL (League of Legends)account: The LoL account i want to be level 30 and at least 400 win's. For contact: maged_2oo3@ or te_emo6204 ( id ) WTS Level 30 League of Legends Account 67 Champions 66 Skins I am looking to sell a Level 30 League of legends account. The account has 67 Champions, 1400 ELO, Clean Record, 986 Normal Wins, Senior Membership on Riot forums, 4 Rune pages, 98 Runes, Silver Border, 986 Normal Wins (More wins than losses), Currently the account has 733 IP and 205 RP, and finally the account has 63 Skins. Many of the skins the account has can no longer be bought and some of them are legendaries. The list of skins are: Legendary Skins: Bolaf (Olaf Skin), Gentleman Cho'Gath (Cho'Gath Skin) Limited Time (Not sold anymore!) Skins: Scuba Gragas, Yellow Jacket Shen, Badger Teemo, Pharaoh Amumu, Vizier Malzahar, Angler Jax, Frozen Shen, Time Machine Ziliean, Highland Tryndamere, and Nightmare Cho'gath Normal Skins Acolyte Lee Sin, Assassin Master Yi, Battlecast Xerath, Bilgerat Rumble, Bilgerat Swain, Blast Zone Heimerdinger, Blood Moon Shen, Blood Stone Taric, Chosen Master Yi, Commando Jarvan, Crimson Elite Talon, Dragon Slayer Jarvan, Emumu, Enchanted Galio, Fiddle me Timbers, Firefang Warwick, Frosted Ezreal, Galactic Nasus, Galactic Renekton, Gragas Esq., Harbinger...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.