Not Approved Scamm-Proof

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Martines1996, 1/27/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martines1996

Martines1996
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    Hello,

my Suggestion:

I tought about an easy scamm proof, if someone tries it or scammed me. I do it also like this. Just make a video. Write your password and log in name in for example the editor. You start the video, copy the things into the log in window and log in. you show the accoutn and compare this with your thread, where the buyer bought the account. Then you can see that all is right. Then copy the name + password from the editor in the 3 way ticket. After that, he should write the e-mail, where he wants the account on. Change it to this and when you filmed this all, you have the proof if he tries to scamm you.

My idea, that you write this into the guide how to buye sell and trade save and spead it that the users are informed of it. They should film always their transactions for serurity. Cause this is a really big proof I think and its easy. No writing, just upload it and send it into the 3 way ticket and into your dispute thread. Easiest way.

Regards martines1996

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

Problem is this is a bit time consuming here requires more work and the person has to know how to do this.

3. OP
    OP
    Martines1996

Martines1996
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    ok no problem, maybe when you have more time.

#2 Martines1996, 1/29/17
    Last edited: 1/29/17
  4. Bamboosels

Bamboosels
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    I can write a simple step-by-step guide on how to do this as I commonly record videos of the accounts I sell just in case. People shouldn't be required to do this, but I can make a guide for those who would like the extra protection.

5. OP
    OP
    Martines1996

Martines1996
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    Yes, they do not need to do this, but if they have worries, they can make a video. Because when you record, how you accept the e-mail change, that he has full controll of the account, its easy to proof it. A guide about it would be nice.

6. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

In general it's good practice to post a video/photos if you're selling a high end account. If you want to write a guide about this, feel free and we can add the guide in specific parts of the site.

7. OP
    OP
    Martines1996

Martines1996
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    Please inform me, when you wrote the guide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.