Selling S75 Strong Power, Indoras Ambition, ~50k BP

Discussion in 'Naruto Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by BakerB31, 3/17/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BakerB31

BakerB31
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    looking to sell my accounts. I am the highest BP and Experience on the server. I have lots of good ninjas all awakened and powered the best I can. No refines below 5, 8 inner gates chakras all purple or higher, almost fully upgraded. Level 5 battle armor, All runes are around level 5 or so, First place for survival trial completions. I win sage/9tails/SA almost all the time. There are no huge spenders on the server so you can dominate with this account even if you don't spend a lot.

Comes with 4k Coupons, 500 ingots, in the top group on the server, weekly seal scrolls if you attend GNW, been making 6 paths in arena every month. You can also have access to my level 70 alt if you want it, so youc an send yourself missions and run wanted, send yourself roses, etc

I have all good ninjas from the ninja treasures, except for some super rares. All gold summons except for 3, but have enough points to buy 1 from shop (Not including super rares), as well as over 30 summoning scrolls. Have all ninjas from kage pack except gaara and super rares, although about 400 seals into kage, so you would be wise to continue towards the super rare. Lots of 4 and 5 star ninjas as well. I can help with any team strategies if you need. Currently I'm using a lightning root team with darui, mifune, ao.

Let me know if interested.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    BakerB31

BakerB31
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Forgot to Mention, I am level 90 as well. Make an offer.

3. Wolfe Zack

Wolfe Zack
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Could you add pictures?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.