S3 Gold 1 Account; S2 Gold with Banner/Icon (Going cheap)Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Looking to get rid of my Gold 1 Account. I was also gold last season, so I have the summoner icon, and profile banner, along with the Victorious Janna skin (Only skin I have). I mainly played AD carry, and Jungle, so I only have 2 rune pages, and AD runes. Also, I only have 22 champions unlocked. My account also has a 62.00% win rate in ranked, and get's around (or close to) 40 LP per win. IN term's of normals, I have a positive W/L ratio, with a little over 200 Win's. Looking to sell it cheap (not dirt cheap though), because I just want a little extra cash to prep for my trip to grad school. My ideal offer/selling price would be between $100-$115 (little high, but the stats on the account are amazing, especially if you're looking to hit plat). Also, the price is negotiable so make me an offer. If the buyer wants to use a MM, then I'm 100% okay with that. If your a buyer who has some sort of feedback, or if you're verfiied, I have no problem with sending account information first. PM me, or me at Brad.d50 I'll post a couple photos below:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.