Selling [S] GW PvP Account [B] look in! Hey Ich suche...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

GW PvP Account look in! Hey Ich suche einen guten GW Account Optimal wäre: - einen Gladi und/oder AdH rang / kommander wäre episch :p (relativ egal welcher!!!) - einige HoM punkte - klasse relativ egal - obsi rüssi wäre nice aber kein muss! - ncsoft unlinked wäre ++! Was ich euch biete: PayPal und/oder WoW Account, aber für weitere infos bitte in ( bittlelitch ) bzw. ICQ ( 617903562 ) adden und melden MfG WTS Guild Wars Account (botting) Hey guys, I bought 2 accounts a few weeks ago and I never got around to the second so instead of leveling it up and everything I've just decided to sell it. It has Prof and EoTN. It has a ranger level 20 at Drok's in Prof although I haven't started EoTN but it only takes a few hours to beat if you get the right skills etc. The account is also unlinked I'm accepting only in game money, I have no preferance to ectos or armbraces and I might even accept a rare mini. Thanks a lot, Extra Ginger Note my trade rep is -1 because someone scammed me, I understand now as the seller that precautions need to be in order and I will accept ANY middle man from this site that is trusted although you have to speak to me ahead of time. It's your choice with the middle man I won't set one up because you will go first if you don't get one (unless your a very trusted member and I will be the decision of that). WTS Guild Wars Gold for All Server--Huge Stock!! Low Price Every day. Fast delivery Huge Stock and safe guaranteed ***************************************************** ***************************************************** - 100% Safe, Fast Delivery *****************************************************. 100% Safe, Cheapest in the market *****************************************************. 100% Safe, Cheapest in the market Shivimeister Shop Ecto/Arms/Zkeys ( 1 2) Rules: I will only go first if ur trusted and reputable within the circles of EPvP and you have good feedback Otherwise the Buyer always goes first I...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.