Selling S> Black Desert NA [UNO] Account - Lvl 55 Wizard

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by TheLordzHope, 9/5/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLordzHope

TheLordzHope
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

New account here, not new to selling/buying accounts and game currency. I sell/buy on Sythe and playerup, links can be found here and here with mentions of my name in my signature and my "about" page on playerup.

:: DISCLAIMER ::

Changing your email with this game isn't as simple as editing account information. I'm going to have to submit a ticket to their support to have the email changed to yours, and depending on how fast their support is, it may take a few days (my experience has not been this though after submitting quite a few tickets regarding refunds/payment/bug issues). However, if that isn't our case, at best, don't expect an expedient sale on behalf of their support.

Now; only reason i'm selling this is because I hate how gear-focused it is in PvP. I'm going to be posting a similar for-sale offer on playerup, my PA can be found here. I've sold about 4 accounts in total over the few years, but I only sell accounts when I quit games and move onto other things, so enjoy.

Asking price is $180

I will not be accepting PP from untrusted sellers/buyers- if electronic payment is used we will use playerup where I will edit the sale price. Other than that, Western Union ONLY. I prefer playerup due to their security.

Asking price is firm, the amount i've put in is $159.99, $180 is more than generous considering it's already leveled to 55.

Most accounts on PA are several hundred; I initially purchased their $49.99 package, and as I went on I bought Pearls (cash-shop currency) to buy dyes (as you'll see in the pictures) and increase the weight limit to 600+. Some of the package options I actually haven't claimed yet (as seen in pictures), so you'll have something waiting for you.

I'm also the original account creator, no other owners other than myself.

PM if you're interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.