Selling RuneScape Account - $30 (Tonawanda) Im looking to...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Runescape Accounts - Buy and Sell, 5/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

RuneScape Account - $30 (Tonawanda) Im looking to sell my 48 combat level Runescape account for around $50. The account is a Range Pure (Lvl 42 Defense and 50 range) some may call a tank because of the high range and defense level. All other combat related levels are NO MORE THEN level 15 (Strength, Attack, Summoning, etc.) this making the account a Range Pure. I have a little over 7 million gold on my account, and a good 600k worth of items in my bank. Currently eqquiped on my charecter is the best gear for his range lvl, which would be FULL BLUE D'HIDE, Kebit bolts & bow. In the bank also consists of runes for magic if wanted, mithril armour, and other useful/useless items, please if you have any further questions please do ask. I will be willing to negotiate a price, and for this add and my WoW account add, am expecting a payment method of a Check. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.