Selling Runes of Magic Account ~US-Artemis~ Hi Guys, I...

Discussion in 'Runes of Magic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Runes of Magic Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/12/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Runes of Magic Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Runes of Magic Account ~US-Artemis~ Hi Guys, I have 2 account's that I do not use anymore and would like to sell them. This is my first sale ever on . So I understand your concerns about scamming. That's why we will use OMM (Official Middle Man) for this transaction. I will accept PayPal for this. Thank You. 1. R/S LvL 60/31 ~ Stripped. Comes with Permanent 2 Seat Mount (399diamonds) Comes with ton's of Advance Pack Items (Usually sell for 2.5mil each) Comes with 3 House Maids (2.5mil +) Comes with Adv Reset Stone (So you can choose what skill tree you would like) Will come with full info. Also I will provide Pics and all the info if your interested. 2. M/P LvL 56/41 ~ Stripped. Comes with Permanent 2 Seat Mount (399diamonds) Comes with ton's of Advance Pack Items (Usually sell for 2.5mil each) Comes with Permanent Bag Pack III space. Will come with full info. Also I will provide Pics and all the info if your interested. If interested I will add Gold for you to start with for little extra cash. Both of these accounts are active and never been banned before. I have spend over $100 bucks on these account just for the Cash Shop Items. But I am willing to sell them cheap. Once again we will use OMM for this transaction. Since this is my first sale on this site. Thank You

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.