rk1 services-everything and anything!

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Im starting my own service program on rk1 so if your intrested here is some of the things i can do. span>- Can power lvl anything on rk1 from lvl 1-220 or from lvl 210-220 whatever you want, from any level to any level. span>- Can max out your ai lvls any level to any level doesnt matter. span>- Can get you lootrights from basicaly where ever you need them from pande to mittar to rk mobs. span>- I can do missions for your toon, any mish you need done from ado brain to missions in inferno. span>- I spent most my time on rk2 and rk1 making twinks so i Know what im doing can twink alphas on your 220(if you have the right gear and items) can also twink any lvl from lvl 1-220. span>- i can farm you vp from bs and all that good stuff. I can do just about anything so let me know exactly what you need and we can always work out a price. You can contact me on at setnaz@ if you dont have that is my email as well thank you for considering my service and thanks for reading!!! ./forums/ubbth...ead#Post3233874

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.