Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I am trading credits (roughly 4b avail.) - RK1 for either: AI armor QL220-300, account on RK1 or RK2 (Omni/Neutral), or I will sell the credits outright for $80 per billion on Paypal. I'm very interested in Adventurers, Enforcers, Soldiers, and Engineers. But I prefer the main character on any account I get to not be atrox :p I have never been a fan of them and never will make my main one sorry. If you want to trade all your RK2 things for all my RK1 things, that may be able to be arranged but I've got very good things with a lot of credits that you can naturally see from above :p so keep that in mind. These things include on one account I've got a TL7 doctor with AI armor and some Biodome armor etc. with endgame setup easily within reach, and on the other account I have a TL7 soldier with ql300 Combined Sharpshooter armor and the Dreadloch Modified Shark as well as Lord of Anger in preperation for the Anger of the Xan :p And that being said the 4b will also be included on the account (for the proper account in trade). Just message me and we'll see from there [​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.