RK1 - Atlantean Level 220 Adventurer Male

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Main Characters Group: Clan
    Main Characters Equipment (Rate It): 6 - Best Gear In Game, Cant Get Better
    Main Characters Equipment (Describe): AI lvl 30 top damage dealer gear, with empowered robust backpack, Imbuembed globe of clarity, combined commando, alien combat directive controller, jobe portal guard personal pistol + twitch pistol, top energy dmg bracalets of arul saba, dust brigade+2% crit and 15 dmg adds, seriously, that's the TOP DD gear
    Select the number of characters over Level 100:
    Alternate Characters Server: RK1 - Atlantean
    Alternate Characters Gender: Male
    Alternate Characters Level: 220
    Alternate Characters Profession: Soldier
    Alternate Characters Equipment (Describe): AI lvl 30 TOP mass pvp equip: FULL CSS ql 300, ofab back gear, ACDC (alien combat directive controller), Igoc, albtraum and dust brigade bracers, SMG + Aimed shot pistol (troah'ler setup) ( THE BEST in mass pvp) U can't get a better setup, so far never loss a fight in 1 vs 1 against evades/AAD professions
    Alternate Characters Level: 220
    Alternate Characters Profession: Shade
    Alternate Characters Equipment (Describe): AI lv 30 TOP DDit has ACDC + 15% scope sniper's friend ecc ecc... all items as the adventurer, this character just miss alien gears since I used to swap combined commando gear from adv to shade and viceversa. one of the BEST DD shades ever,owns all that makes dmg and it's in game!
    Alternate Characters Gender: Female
    Alternate Characters Level: 150
    Alternate Characters Profession: Martial Artist
    Alternate Characters Equipment (Describe): ai lvl 18 TOP DD for sector ten setup you CAN'T get any better! ofab 225 pants + slippers of screamings + Dragonflesh body armor + 225 CC in all the other spots. 2 Igocs, robust backpack, Energy dmg aruls, best symbiants avaible for that lvl, NEVER been odded in S10 vs a single player
    Alternate Characters Level: 208
    Alternate Characters Profession: Doctor
    Alternate Characters Equipment (Describe): AI lvl 28 work in progress.. it has sniper's friend, +13% scope, ecc ecc... improved continuos reconstruction nano (+64 heal delta nano)
    Alternate Characters Level: 214
    Alternate Characters Profession: Bureaucrat
    Alternate Characters Equipment (Describe): AI lvl 20 this character is a work in progress, but it has already the most expensive nanos in game: improved soothing calm, inproved red tape and improved cut red tape. ql 300 scout boots pants and sleeves + ql 300 ofab special helmet and back item ready to be equipped
    Alternate Characters Level: 172
    Alternate Characters Profession: Enforcer
    Alternate Characters Equipment (Describe): stripped character, but has all to get on ql 300 ofab gear at this lvl, and ofc owns the best pieces of ql 300 ofab gear (helm chest and back items)
    Alternate Characters Level: 150
    Alternate Characters Profession: Fixer
    Alternate Characters Equipment (Describe): ai lvl 9 Grid armor 4 setup with 240 messenger gun, good in sector 10 boss solo kills
    All Assets (Describe): honestly, one of the best accounts ever made
    All Tradeskills (Describe):
    All Nanos (Describe): main characters have all the best nanos in game! also twinks have all the best nanos usable at that lvl!
    All Tokens (Describe): all my 220 characters have 2500+ tokens, with the best tokenboards avaible, my 150 ma and my 172 enforcer have 1000+ tokens with improved board

Additional Information
    I worked for 4 long years on my account, spent a BIG part of my life playing it and I'm really sad to sell it... but I have no job in real at the moment and well.. I'll need money soon so I have to sell it. on that account I've tried to do stuff that none did before: adventurer pure DD that overdamages soldiers for example, or a weird soldier setup that gives no chances to evade professions witch usually are the hardest to kill in mass pvp. all my characters are/was being build to be on the top. if u want the best from anarchy online... well with my account u'll get it!

Total Credits

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.