Rk1 account : 220 adv / 220 NT on same account

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Both chars are omni and 220. (Adventurer and Nanotech) Atlantean (RK1) server All garden keys and sancts up to inf sanct for both of them. Best symbiants for both of them. (up to ql 290 on adv) BoC and Star and Pande NCU/items on Adv. Even some points for aliens/pande/phats on both chars. AI lvl 10-28 for both of chars. Adv is Solitus, NT is Nanomage. Great PvP Title on Adv. Both chars have T3/otaf/azure/bellum. Adv got 2xtyped axes QL 300 and NT has the last tool for nuking. All nanos uploaded for their lvl. No pure creds on both chars but a bunch of items in inventory and bank to sell/use. At least 10 reset points on both of chars. The account is paid but cancelled. Many alts on it. Most are twinks (trader agent soldier...). 20+ veteran points. I guess you saw that this is a great account to level with. This is my /mail adress : stunned_buzz@ . I'm taking offers and studying all of them. Thanks for contacting me for any questions or whatever. Just so you know, i will accept personnal check which I prefer, and paypal if this is the last way we can deal.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.