RK1 - 211 Shade/211Fix/203 Enf +alts!

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

211 Shade - Setup in good PvM Gear 211 Fix - Also setup in good PvM Gear 203 Enf - Needs a couple of pieces of Armor 165 NT - Setup in PvP Gear 150 Enf - Ready to pwn S10! 112 Enf - Setup in levelling PvM gear 040 Adv - Something fun to play on! All charachters are Omni. This account has all expansions and 1 month paid. There is a small amount of creds spread across the account also (couple of hundred mil) Along with many many nodrop/twinking items for pretty much any need. All charachters have a good reputation, I'm selling due to starting University and having 2 jobs alongside a degree doesn't leave much time for AO, I have been the only owner of this account since I created it over 2 years ago None of the charachters are "gimped" I did my best to ensure that they were in decent working order whilst playing regularly. I'm thinking around 400 USD / 200 GBP is a fair price.. If you would like to talk more add me on : [email protected] Paypal only!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.