[Request] Generic ESP and AIMBOT SRC Code with OFFSETS readable defination

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by rayan20, 3/15/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rayan20

rayan20
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Dear ELITE / Expert members of the community,

I saw many people asking for ESP hacks and Aimbots while many have it in the game already (Let's face the fact battleye is no big deal for private hacks). Public hacks are not secure as they get patched up as soon as it comes out or within a week. My point is if "Battleye" is not able to stop all kind of hacks why just ban those who are playing casually or who wants to enjoy the game. Either make it hack free or make it equal but as per the behavior of UBISOFT they are completely neglecting it.

Therefore, I want to request respective members to release ESP Codes suitable for Rainbow Six Siege. This will make Ubisoft go for more secure methods than the one right now as the released source code could be altered in any way by a user. The possibilities of program behavior would go for 5 to 5000 or more than the capability of battleye.

An Idea of invoking the spectator mode for glow ESP was suggested but it can only be achieved by making changes in memory or in NET Code of the game by sending specific packets. Those packets can be recorded by WPE or any other program while playing Custom matches on Dedicated or player hosted as packets will go same for either.

Not much but even if this source code gets banned it will need more security hence the private hacks will suffer too.

I hope some of you will come forward to help :)

Regards

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.