Resolved Remove Negative Feedback from a Buyer !

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by inspiration, 10/8/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inspiration

inspiration
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

I want to remove the negative feedback because of his fault..

Charging Extra Money Fees For Account Recovery | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

He scammed by someone else in playerup.. and he wants to refund the payment from the acc that he buys from me.. and he put a negative feedback and also he blackmail me not doing to recover the acc. He change all the details anddeal with other person. And he is mad at me because i cant recover the account.. what a Kid!!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: inspiration Re: #1[/trigger]

3. Chrisnaylor13

Chrisnaylor13
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

4. Chrisnaylor13

Chrisnaylor13
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

PLEASE REMOVE THIS. IT WAS A FALSE THING I DID NOT WANT TO DO THIS @Middleman @Admin

5. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

Resolved

6. OP
    OP
    inspiration

inspiration
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.