[Release] MpFollowingBots v1.2 : Multi-account Bots (multiboxing-like)

Discussion in 'Celtic Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by mpmoi, 11/25/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpmoi

mpmoi
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

Hey guys !

This is a small script that will make several account follow you !
    Requierments : AutoHotKey (last version I guess)

How it works :
    Download the attachment. If not yet approved, just grab the source code and paste it in a .ahk file and start it or wait for @Psychotic @Buddie approval.
    Start it (Tutorial here : http://www.playerup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1150041)
    First press the config button !
    You can also set your own hotkeys here !
    -Main hotkey : The hotkey to start/pause the boths
    -Fight hotkey : Toogle fight mode ON/Offsets
    -Loot hotkey : Toogle loot-picking on ot off
    You can also change the radius you want them to stay in (in block) in fight mode or in travelling mode
    You'd better let the refresh rate between 50 and 500 ms (Smaller period means bots will be more accurate but this will make you lag more)
    Then press "Game keys" button and configue your in-game keys here !
    Bot should now be configured !
    Now start all your accounts and make them all face SOUTH (use the compass at the top of your screen)
    Go on your main account (the one that the other accounts will follow) and press your MAIN hotkey : Every other account will follow this one !
    They will automatically collect loot if you active collect mode with the LOOT hotkey.
    If you want them to throw spells, press the FIGHT hotkey to trigger FIGHT MODE. Once you're done with fighting, press again the FIGHT hotkey, and the boths will mount and follow again.
    You can start it on as many accounts as you need !
    Press the MAIN hotkey again to change main account or Pause the bots.

Pro tips :
    If you stand next to a portal, at 1 block at the North of it (so the bots are facing the portals) the boths will take it !
    Bots are more likely to get stuck if they fall, be carefull while roaming around.
    This is really efficient on flat areas or to mine in caves. However it might be harder to farm dungeons.

Updating pointers :
    This version should self-update pointers, however I will have to find them before so it could take some time
    You can still find them by yourself. No tutorials for now

Not working ?
    -After an update :
    Check the last comments to see if there's any new pointer.
    If not, post here and wait for someone to post it or me to update it
    -Script not starting :
    Describe your issue here in comment
    -Other :
    Press the 'info' button on the GUI, then press "Copy Debug Data" and paste it here. It should look like this :

Then wait for an answer :D

/!\ Going in water and activating boat will activate boat for bots, however they might not handle it well :/

Disclaimer :
    This is an early release and may crash often ! Please report bugs here.
    I will not be responsible of any ban you get by using this !

There are the virus scans :
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c...is/1479926721/
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/lmzdijqb52

Todo :
    -Suggestions
    -More combat skills
    -/joinme
    -HUD
    -Video tutorial/example
    -make boat stable

Downloadable Files

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.