[Release] Cryptoforce: Cryptokeys Generator

Discussion in 'Super Gundam Royale Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by KingX735, 2/15/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingX735

KingX735
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello, finally, there it is: Cryptoforce, the quick & powerful Cryptokeys generator.
    Cryptoforce was a paid tool, a few minutes ago, but the whole project died. Sad we went downhill like that but at least, people will be happy about tools being released for free.

I'm sure you'll be like « Oh my god what the love you, how is this possible I thought it was server sided? »
    The real answer is no, Cryptokeys are indeed server sided, but the tool is exploiting the pending Cryptokeys system to generate Cryptokeys safely.

I'm also sure this tool will get most likely detected upon its release, there is always a risk when cheating, keep that in mind. Therefore, use Cryptoforce at your own risks. I'm not responsible about bans under any circumstances.

Press the save modifications button and enjoy!
    Follow instructions in the Black Market after that.

You cannot add more than 50 Cryptokeys at once.
    You can of course do: 50, 50, 50, 50 and so on...

There aren't any limits!
    Unlimited Cryptokeys just for you!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I put a lot of work in this application and didn't even bother obfuscating it: It's going to be open source so you can make your own generator.
    As long as credits are given, it's fine for me.

Scan 1
    Scan 2
    Downloadable Files

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.