[Release] A little update on developing Macro

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by lazy0249, 3/20/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lazy0249

lazy0249
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

This is my m8 Wazzzby, I post it for him.

Welcome everyone.

This hack basically is low level mouse hook that simulates your action with unrealistic speed leading to results that are creating your advantage in the game.

Functions are simple but powerful:

Adjustable No-Recoil and No-Spread for every weapon with any modification, also working in different games like payday or battlefield.
    Pattern is different from what it was in v1 and v2, goodbye ahk constraints. Also is now able to work only when you are aiming while holding right click, you don't have to pause it to use windows.

Semiauto to Auto with norecoil, no more clicking by urself using semiauto sniper rifles on buck, blackbeard or twitch, just hold LMB and watch people suffer.
    Does not loops itself anymore, shoots as fast as game is able to withstand and shakes less.

Almost invincible shooting using shields.
    Two modes as before, fast and accurate. Better timings now.

Pulldown function as recoil helper.
    Works in any shooter game

And perfect color based triggerbot.

This is how menu looks like:
    [​IMG]

Videos:

Because it uses like unique "scripting language" created by me specially for it - the chance for it to be detected is small as never.
    The hack itself does not injects in game. This was tested for long time by group of people, no one got banned or kicked.

To buy this hack contact me on skype: maks_dj

My skype info:
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.