Re: WTS/WTT: 40 Temp/33 Sorc ASMO nezekhan - SOLDMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Trades? Sure Wow account, MUST BE OO have SQ/SA.. Looking for 80 UD Priest with decent gear. Hello there, I'm kinda new to these forums.. However I do have great feed back on a site I used to use. :///forum/itrader.php?u=20562 On to my account I have forsale. I am the original owner of this both of these toons are hand leveled I never used a program to attain my levels. Collectors Edition account with 2 months vetran rewards!! (40 Asmodian Male Templar) Has about 200k, Alot of quests to do, Most recent on campaigns.. Has GREAT gear all golds. and gold Great Sword, but has gold S&B aswell. Very decked char (33 Asmodian Female Sorcercer) Has TONS of quests, Has good gear for level, 600k, GOLD orb. These chars are normal chars they look good. Not midget status or any of that. The toons are Located on Nezakhan server. If you have any further questions contact me through PM or post then contact me on aim - Re4peR26 Looking to get 175.00
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.