Re: WTS 80 Sin with PvP level 5 and Tier 2 armor with x2 80 alts Tyranny - SOLD

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey ., Asking $300 or more for the account. I am selling my level 80 Assassin on Tyranny which is PvP level 5 and has full set of Tier 2. The character is male with all the PvP gear available in the game, full set of PvP armor plus the weapons and PvP level 5 cape. Also has full raid gear with all tier 2 (except helm, has Tier 1 helm), including two epic raid daggers. The Sin also has a fast armored horse. This Sin has the best gear for PvP and for PvE and is keyed for the Tier 1 and Tier 2 dungeons. This account also has two other level 80 alts with decent gear, tier 1 gear, with an epic shield and rest blue gear. Contact me through PM for more information. I am asking for $300 for the account, and will require the buyer to do a phone call chat with me and to also give me their name and address to make sure they are not scammers. If you are a lowballer, please don't waste both our time and just dont contact me, I am wanting $300 firm for this account or more. PM me with your offer and contact info, thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.