Re: FS: Eleyos 36 Chanter, 23 Assassin Alt ((OO) ((REPPED)) ((CHEAP))! *LOOK* - SOLDMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hey guys, as much as I loved the game, time is becoming a major factor, as anyone who knows the game - knows it requires a little more time to get places and since I'm transferring to UCR starting Jan. my time will be slim since I will also be working on campus. Might be willing to trade for a WoW account since I can play that casually with friends, please read below for more info. Anyways here we go: - I'm OO - NEVER been botted, reported, anything of the nature, I duoed these characters with a RL friend. - Character has around 2.5M Kinah on him. - Armorsmithing at 220ish. - 23 Assassin Alt - Playtime till Dec. 24th. PLEASE READ: * ONLY selling to repped buyers, must have a good number of feedback. * Must be PP verified * Be prepared to speak over the phone * I may entertain trades for a WoW account if you are the OO and have tons of rep. * Scammers don't bother. AIM - lll Ecks lll Email (probably best way to contact me) - robertkiesler@ Price - $100 OBO
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.