Re: *CHEAP* Collectors Edition NA - 39 Glad *CHEAP* - SOLDMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I got for sale my account that I am the original and only owner of. I have the cd key and secret question/answer. Everything will be transferred to new owner upon receipt of payment. Account has a 39 Elyos Gladiator on Triniel NA server. Has full set of Expert Adamantium Armor, which gives +buffs on each piece. Armor also has been reskinned and it looks awesome! Has about 500k Kinah. HAS ANKLE SNARE STIGMA Didn't really level tradeskills much but I have Alchemy up to about 205 so you can make health pots/flight pots for yourself for free. Account is collectors edition, and has been active since release. Has gametime till Dec. 22, 2009. Know that if you buy this account, your trading with a trustwho verified and +postive feedback seller. Asking $150!!!! Contact me at aim: Smartweed86 Post here aswell please. Thank you for looking.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.