Re: 220 MA/220 Advy/207 Doc/150 NT (RK1) - SOLD

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

For sale is a 220/20~ Solitus Martial Artist, 220/20~ Opifex Adventurer, 207/10~ Solitus Doctor, and 150/2 Nanomage Nano-Technician. The account is pretty well geared; the 150 NT has Arithmetic and Combined Officer armor, and the 220 MA has got more bots in inventory. MA has got 4x pieces ql300 Combined Mercenaries, ql300 penultimate ofab pants, slippers of screaming, modified notucomm trenchcoat, dchest (and has got lead viralbots/viralbots/clumps in inventory for another piece of ql300 CM) MA has also got dual shen sticks that are already equipped. The adventurer is partially stripped; only thing missing is the armor. Using the JEPP/Twitch Pistol atm and is great for DD. The 207 doctor is also partially stripped; and as well the things missing is the armor. Has both doc pistols waiting to be equipped to it [​IMG] Thanks for looking. I prefer to receive paypal payments only but message me and we'll go from there. But I can assure you; if I trade for anything it would need to involve a very nice geared character. The 220 MA is amazing, and I'm at a loss getting rid of it.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.